Axis Well Technology is an industry recognised independent consultancy providing fully-integrated Well Technology and Reservoir Development solutions globally.
Axis provides specialist expertise for the complete asset lifecycle, from exploration and initial phases of field conceptual design, through field development planning, well operations, production and field monitoring to well abandonments.
Since its inception in 2001 Axis Well Technology has grown significantly, building up a diverse portfolio of global customers and a multidisciplinary team of over 180 highly skilled technical staff.
Areas of core expertise include:
- Subsurface - New Venture Exploration, Licence Round Applications, Geophysics Studies, Geological Studies, Reservoir Engineering, Field Development Planning, Mature Field Optimisation, Asset Evaluation, Due Diligence
- Petroleum Engineering - Well Engineering, Production Optimisation, Flow Assurance
- Drilling - Casing/Well Design - Well Bore Stability Management - Fluids Engineering
- Well Test Engineering & Supervision - Oil - Gas - DST, HPHT, Well Clean-ups, High Rate, Solids Exclusion, Heavy Oil, Artificial Lift
- Completion Engineering & Supervision - Cased Hole, Sand Face, HPHT, Multilateral, Horizontal, Dump Flood, Artificial Lift
- Production and Commissioning Engineering & Supervision - Full Field Development and supervision, Operations Readiness Assurance (Mechanical Project Completion to Optimised Production Operation), Maintenance and Asset Integrity
- Well Intervention Engineering & Supervision - Full Completion Workovers, Fishing, Well Services, Well Treatments, Wellhead Maintenance, Production Recovery
- Well Integrity Management - WIMS, WIST - Integrity Risk Assessment - Verification - Well Test Technical Verification - Well P&A
- Well Decommissioning Services - Conceptual design (rig/rigless), De-completion Design/Planning/Execution, Engineering Support, Project Cost Estimates, DCE's, Expert DCE Reviews, Well Abandonment Programmes, Risk Assessments, Onsite Supervision
- ICP Services (Independent Competent Persons) - detailed onshore and offshore ICP Reviews of Well Test, Well Intervention and Temporary Mobile Equipment, Risk Assessments and HAZOP Facilitation
- Subsea Engineering - Front End Engineering - Project Planning - Project Engineering /Delivery Assurance - Operations Support
- Due Diligence - Subsurface Acquisition Valuation - Upstream Asset Portfolio Valuation - Oilfield Equipment Inspection / Evaluation - Investment Value and Risk Assessment - Expert Witness provision