Axis geologists are experienced in producing innovative workflows for challenging exploration projects through to mature field redevelopment in a variety of depositional and basin settings, worldwide.
Working in close conjunction with Axis geoscientists and engineers, projects are approached with an emphasis on integration to optimise value producing solutions which incorporate all information for a comprehensive field understanding.
Typical Geological studies include:
- Exploration play analysis
- Prospect ranking and risk analysis
- Deterministic and probabilistic volume estimation
- Uncertainty assessment
- Reservoir characterization
- 3D geological modelling
- Sequence stratigraphy
- Stratigraphic description integrating sedimentology, biostratigraphy and chemostratigraphy data
- Well planning