Independent UK Oil Company - Exploration Support
Our client was developing a large North Sea injectite field. To assess the potential of other nearby opportunities Axis provided an outsourced integrated subsurface team to support the client team and allow them to focus on the primary assets. We also provided ongoing complementary petroleum engineering, production technology, completions and flow assurance support.
To achieve this we carried out the following activities:
- Seismic processing QAQC.
- Seismic interpretation.
- Detailed static and dynamic modelling.
- Generation of profiles and development of reservoir development/depletion plans.
- Carried out probabilistic and deterministic technical and economic analysis.
- Prepared drilling plans and provided evaluation support through reservoir sections.
- Update models based on new well data.
- Supported our Client’s development strategy.
- Provided detailed technical and field development reporting.
- Prepared and rolled-out handover plan to our Client.
Our support ensured that valuable client resources remained focused on primary assets ensuring that key development milestones were achieved in parallel with a comprehensive evaluation of nearby exploration opportunities.
For more information please contact our experts.