International Energy Company - Acquisition and Transition Management of Assets
We were enlisted to support our Client’s commercial team providing technical support for acquisitions and subsequent transition management of assets. We provided expertise in the form of a Technical Team Leader, who was fully integrated within the Client’s team and was responsible for ensuring all technical aspects of the assets being considered, including drilling and facilities engineering, were fully understood, gained internal Client assurance and were incorporated into the valuation range. In addition, we provided a multidisciplinary technical team to provide full subsurface support for all evaluations, and post deal, full reservoir management support.
To achieve this we carried out the following activities:
- Technical Management.
- Detailed data management and QAQC.
- Asset evaluations.
- Detailed static/dynamic/production modelling.
- Built scenario cases, generated models and understood subsurface, production and infrastructure risks.
- Carried out probabilistic and deterministic technical and economic analysis.
- Provided acquisition deal negotiation support.
- Provided outsourced integrated subsurface transition team to manage assets until Client team available.
- Prepared Client strategy and represented Client at TCMs.
- Built relationships with Client partners.
We played a key role in our Clients growth strategy, providing expert technical support that supported the successful acquisition of a UKCS multi-asset deal with a value >$1billion.
For more information please contact our experts.